Take a look around!
WorkPlay CrossFIt is a 3,000 square foot garage gym located at 1423 Bedford St (RT. 18), just across the South Weymouth Line and before the Abington Ale House. Here are some more descriptive details and lots of photos so you can take a virtual tour:
- A wide-open, clean, well-lighted place with high ceilings, huge glass windows, a 24ft Rogue pull-up rig, and wall to wall rolled-rubber flooring.
- The gym is equipped with high-quality, Rogue barbells, bumper plates, dumbbells, kettle bells, squat racks, benches, medicine balls, jump ropes, ply0-boxes, chains, gymnastics rings, climbing ropes, sleds, and weight vests.
- New England’s Largest fleet of Schwinn Airdyne Bikes!
- The gym has two bathrooms and two unique, private shower rooms.
- The gym has a huge, motorized glass garage door that we will run up for fresh air and to perform indoor/outdoor workouts in the spring, summer and fall.
- 1600 watts of Crystal-Clear Stereo Sound System for your audio pleasure during workouts.
- 30+ parking spaces right in front of the gym
- Open Face lockers for use during class
- A gun safe for our law enforcement members
- A safe, flat, paved 200m running loop around the perimeter of the building so there’s no running on streets or through traffic.